Personalized itineraries that focus on culture, gastronomy, wellness
Our locally managed services for:
- an established presence in and knowledge of your destinations
- superior client service in the planning stages and throughout your trip, and
- logistics expertise to reduce travel costs, transport and transfer times.
Our experienced local operators work side by side with our US based group to provide the highest quality destination management services, including:
- Business, Group, Incentive & Events Travel to destinations that your group, business or trade association might consider as a venue for an incentive program, meeting or special event;
- FIT cultural, culinary and wellness personalized services and events for families and groups;
- Culture and Knowledge Tourism assumes uniquely local dimensions wherever you go;
- the activities that you select irrespective of the length of your stay, are unique of the community and rooted into the local culture and traditions.
Travel Culturally! Your visit to a country, region or town is personalized as a function of your interests and preferences as well as local customs and traditions.
Avoid locations and activities that cater only to tourists and outdoor markets that sell souvenirs that you can find anywhere as opposed to local traditional crafts.
Experience typical local cuisine and ingredients.
Visit local Museums and other attractions that are more likely to tell you the unique history and traditions of the community.
The area just south and east of Rome, known as the Castelli Romani e Prenestini, comprises a network of museums and archeological sites in several small historic towns.
The Via Flaminia still connects Rome with this province throughout a roman gallery buildet by emperor of Vespasian inside the mountain along the canyon of the Furlo Gorge, the famous land of truffles…